Vitamins to prevent hair loss are a common product, also used in blends. Here is a list of the most common vitamins and minerals that men use to prevent hair loss. Some are used in products like:
- Vitamin E 100 IU. â€” 333% of Daily Value! An essential nutrient that protects cell membrane integrity and immunity, reducing cellular aging.*
- Nettle Leaf Extract 240 mg. â€” Supports testosterone balance which can affect prostate health.* Standardized for 1% silica.
- Selenium 200 mcg. â€” 286% of Daily Value! Targeted antioxidant for prostate gland support.*
- Saw Palmetto Extract 320 mg. â€” Helps support prostate health.* Standardized for 90-95% fatty acids.
- Lycopene 5 mg. â€” A potent antioxidant found in tomatoes, lycopene is highly effective in providing targeted antioxidant protection for prostate tissues.*
- Pumpkin Seed Oil 50 mg. â€” Contains fatty acids which can enhance healthy cell development.*
- Pygeum Africanum Extract 50 mg. â€” Supports prostate health.* Standardized for 25% phytosterols.
- Iodine 150 mcg. (from Kelp) â€” 100% of Daily Value! Provides nourishment to the prostate.*
- Zinc 15 mg.â€” 100% of Daily Value! An essential mineral that’s vital to the total reproductive system.*
Get a powerful prostate formula guaranteed to work. Try Prostate 9 Complex today.
Shipments to U.S.A. only.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|