Pumpkin seed oil might help you with your hair loss. Pumpkin seed oil comes in a capsule (like the picture on the left), in oils you drink or in hair oil (that you apply to your hair). You can purchase the pum online or in a prostate formula from a natural foods or health store.
What’s in it and how does it help?
- Iron: Pumpkin seed oil is very high in iron. A lack of iron (anemia) can cause hair loss, therefore a correction of this deficiency could help prevent hair loss. Improving your iron levels can also improve your overall health and circulation, which is a plus when dealing with hair loss. Eating foods rich in iron could also help. But really, get a blood test to confirm iron as a problem.
- Zinc: High in zinc, pumpkin seed oil is a source of a proven helper in preventing hair loss. Topical zinc is also a popular way of treating hair loss – both topical and ingested zinc are helpful. But be mindful that topical zinc will not penetrate the blood stream, therefore, shampoo will not improve the zinc in your body, just on your head.
- It’s full of minerals: Manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and potassium are also found in pumpkin seed oil. Mineral imbalance or lacking can have an adverse affect on hair growth, so restoring your mineral balance to its natural levels can help restore your hair!
- Omega 3’s and Omega 6’s: These fatty acids help break down DHT and pumpkin seed oil is just full of them. They also improve general health.
- Testimonies from men who use pumpkin seed oil note that it improves libido, increases energy levels, softer skin and improves scalp conditions.
Buy premium quality cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil!